The Pennines was the sunshine in a sunshine sandwich today with rain to the west and east. Lucky for Linda and Neil, Hannah and Matt. We did the high beginners route so I drove them up the 300m vertical metres to the start and we spent the rest of the fine day turning, climbing, descending (mostly) stepping up, down, dropping off and doing significant amounts of swooping about. I always wonder how courses with more than three will work as everyone has their own take on how "beginnery" they are, and i always finish the day thinking "why did I worry? So maybe I won't next time!
Hi stephen.
"Thanks again for Saturday. Was really enjoyable and I think I learned loads. Definitely want to come on the intermediate at some point. Off to Cannock after work tomorrow too."
"Thanks again for Saturday. Was really enjoyable and I think I learned loads. Definitely want to come on the intermediate at some point. Off to Cannock after work tomorrow too."




No comments:
Post a Comment