Friday, 1 July 2011

Intermediate 1 to 1, 25th June

Michelle came from the edge of the prairies (Harrogate) with the aim of getting to grips with the rough stuff and keeping up with the men. By the end of the day she was railing corners and getting the slingshot effect as she was propelled out of them with minimal effort. A lot of time spent on line choice, body position and mental approach resulted in a clean ride of the big descent of the day (see mail below).
"Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' for a great day yesterday - my head was aching from everything I had learnt and its given me a real springboard to get practising now!  My husband was very impressed I'd managed the ' descent, and to be honest I was quite shocked I managed it at all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment