Sunday, 4 December 2011

Just got this

"Hi Steve
Thank you ever so much for a great day, I was a bit anxious about it, and you managed to put me at ease within minutes! I was impressed at the stuff you had me going down, it was the kind of thing I would normally have looked at, panicked and walked! You were really patient with my nerves and slowness, and even if I was utterly rubbish, you never made me feel embarrassed or inadequate - a true professional, plus a nice chap! I really enjoyed my day, and have been signing your praises your praises to biker friends. I'm nor sure what you can improve to be honest, I thought it was a really good experience, and I took a lot from it. I really liked the fact you get a report with pics at the end of it, nice touch and really useful. 
Mel"
 I reckon that people who attend a skills course get far more from the day with photos and feedback. The memories from the photos and the advice from the feedback means that as much as possible is remembered from what is a pretty intense day and can be referred back to as those skills are consolidated over the following months.

No comments:

Post a Comment