Tuesday, 16 October 2012

7.10.12 Intermediate 1 to 1

Think the testimonial speaks enough for today
"Hi Steve
Thanks for your feedbackback & your kind words.
I thoroughly enjoyed my day and feel I learned many new skills which will enable me to not only improve my riding but find the more I improve them then the more the enjoyment, a win win as I see it. As far as comments on your instruction I could only say keep on as you do because I couldn't fault one aspect of your instructing style, you made it easy to understand at a perfect learning pace in the best relaxed atmosphere any ride out could possibly be in. Your style in instilling confidence really is second to none. I've signed up for mtb challenge at weekend and looking forward to  putting new skills in to practice. Will be experimenting with new bar set up from now and take what you said onboard to improve position now  I know what I'm aiming for.
Once again thanks for great day riding and keep up the good work.
cheers
Mick"

No comments:

Post a Comment