Good afternoon Steve,
I finally managed to get out on the bike again last Saturday. I did a route in the Peak District that took in some pretty tricky descents with lots of big (ish) rocks and a few drops etc. One section was almost a mile long of this sort of terrain. I lowered my seat and set off. I cleared it all in one go. I know I would not have managed this prior to the course. My confidence was a lot higher tackling this sort of stuff, which to be fair is about the limit of what I want to do anyway.
One of the lads I was with picked his way down and was regularly pitched forward – he didn’t want any of my advice. Another lad said I looked 10 times more confident than the last time he had seen me.
So, overall I’d have to say the course was a huge success.
Cheers
Craig
No comments:
Post a Comment