Thursday, 10 March 2011

March 6th Beginner Course

So spring is finally upon us (well it was for a couple of days at least). Gail took on the beginners course.  I'll leave it to her thank you card and the photos to sum up the day.
Hi Stephen,
Just to say thanks for a brilliant day out. Before the course I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it exceeded any expectations that I had. I feel that I learned so much, at a level that suited me, and at a pace which suited too. Above all it was a really fun day out and has definitely given me the confidence to get off road much more often now. Thanks for all your positive comments and it is great to have the pics as a reminder of the day. Will definitely recommend you to others!
Take care
Gail

As Gail soaked up new stuff so well we did a few sections that wouldn't be out of place at the start of an intermediate course including the intermediate option finish (above right). Cruisin!

No comments:

Post a Comment