Monday, 4 April 2011

2nd April, Beginner course



In contrast to last weeks Phil this weeks Phil had only ridden his mountain bike about 6 times prior to the course, although was pretty fit from road riding. It was soon apparent that his eagerness to learn meant he grasped every skill and wrestled it into submission. after a small downpour (avoided courtesy of a handy bridge) the weather cleared to give us a great day out. Little had he expected at the start that within three hours he would be getting a bit of air and by the end working on a descent that verges on the intermediate!
"I really did feel that I have gained a far better insight into what I should be doing [I will be waking in the small hours shouting the mantra ' Look ahead !!'] and it has given me a lot more confidence in my approach. All credit to you for your patience and very subtle prods in pushing the envelope...A really big thank you again for the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment