I don't need to say anything on this one, I'll let a photo and Karl's letter say it.
"Hi Steve
First of all let me say thanks for a fantastic day, the weather was glorious and the photos look amazing, I can't believe that’s me on the bike doing those crazy downhill runs, it just shows what can be achieved with the proper instruction. Which leads me nicely onto the feedback section. Well what can I say, from start to finish everything was done so professionally, Steve is so knowledgeable about the techniques needed to ride the trails safely and more importantly with confidence, It was the first time I have ever done anything remotely like this and initially didn't think it was possible but having someone who understands your fears and worries helped me to overcome them and really enjoy the riding. Everything you need to know is broken down into sections and explained thoroughly so that you fully understand the technique before you dive head first into oblivion. Which makes it even more satisfying when you reach the end intact and look back to where you have just come from. Smiles all round. The debrief is very informative and along with the photos you can really see how good (or bad) you really are, which gives you something to build on. It was a real pleasure being there and I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to get the most from their riding to look on the website and give it a go, you won't be sorry. So once again a big Thank you Steve,
All the best
Karl "

No comments:
Post a Comment