"Hi Steve,
Thanks for the course! Really cool montage photo too :) It was great to learn some new techniques and to push myself to do things I would of otherwise just skipped or walked. Also giving me the confidence to try some of those small jumps was great fun and I'm sure I'll trying it a lot more on the trails around and about Leeds this week :)
Thanks for the course! Really cool montage photo too :) It was great to learn some new techniques and to push myself to do things I would of otherwise just skipped or walked. Also giving me the confidence to try some of those small jumps was great fun and I'm sure I'll trying it a lot more on the trails around and about Leeds this week :)
Thanks for the comments as well, I'll keep them in mind especially keeping a bit further back on the steeper bits as I think it will improve my speed and confidence on the descents.
Thanks again for a great course.
Richard"


No comments:
Post a Comment